If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart, a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever

Your position:Home->china tour-> China Travel Help Center
Q: What is the tipping practice for visitors to China ?
A:  It is a common practice for visitors to tip the tour guide and driver in recognition of their good service. A hotel bellboy expects your tips as well. It is not customary to leave tips at hotels or local restaurants as the bill usually includes a 10-15% service charge.

Q: Can I use credit card when I'm in China?
A: In some way, it is easy to use credit card in China, eg. in big stores, restaurants, hotels in big cities. etc. You can even withdraw cash in RMB(Chinese money) from a few ATM machines - but please remember, you can only withdraw not more than RMB5000, and you can only do it once in a week!

Q: In the price you mention the including of lunches and dinners. Is there any local styled food included?
A: It will all be upon your request. If you like, you surely have chance to taste local flavored cuisine. Usually we will arrange at least one or two special dinner of local flavor, there is a dinner show when you watch the performance of Tang Folk Singing and Dancing in Xi'an. We provide a variety of lunches and dinners in order to meet the different taste of our guests. For this point, you do not need to discuss with your travel advisor, just tell your guide after you arrive here. Our guide will arrange suitable meals according to your requirement.

Q: What's the general information of Customs Regulations in china when entering and exit china?
A: Entry: Tourists must fill out a baggage declaration form (in two copies) and hand it in to customs, retaining the carbon to show upon exit. Personal belongings will be admitted duty free, including food, two bottles of liquor and two cartons of cigarettes. Wristwatches, radios, tape recorders, cameras, movie cameras, and similar items may be brought in for personal use but cannot be sold or transferred to others and must be brought out of China. Gifts for relatives or friends in China, or articles carried on behalf of other, must also be declared. Visitors can bring in an unlimited amount of foreign currency and Chinese Renminbi (RMB) traveler's checks, and the unspent portion can be taken out.
Exit: On leaving China, tourists must again submit the baggage declaration form for customs inspection (the second copy). Travelers by ship are exempted.
Items purchased in China with RMB converted from foreign currencies may be taken out or mailed out of the country after receipts are presented for customs inspection. In cities where a Customs Office does not exit, this can be arranged through the local Friendship Store.

Q: Would you please give us a brief  introduction of the transportation in China?
A: a. Airline Service
China has radical improvement in its civil aviation industry in recent years. Air tickets are no longer difficult to obtain.
Currently, China has 798 civilian aircraft of various models, of which 406 are transport airplanes with 57,000 seats and total tonnage capacity of 7,488. international routes, major domestic routes and popular tourist routes are flown by advanced airliners.
Furthermore, there has been a marked improvement in the construction of basic facilities. Currently, China has 132 airports, 13 of which are able to accommodate jumbo jet airliners such as Boeing 747s and 70 of which are capable of accommodating 737s.in 1994,China's civil aviation industry achieved a total transportation turnover of 5.84 billion ton/km, rising from the 35th position of all signatory countries to international Civil Aviation Organization to the 11th.
In addition, big tourist enterprises have their chartered service during peak seasons.
In short, China's air routes serve all the major tourist cities and attractions. All stewardesses have received standard training, and they can speak major international languages.
b. Buses
Most of Chinese tour buses have luxurious seats, large windows, a loudspeaker system and air conditioning.
There are two deficiencies with big tour buses. First, the seats are a little small for westerners. Second, they usually have no luggage compartments, so luggage has to be transported by a separate vehicle.
c. Taxi
Taking a taxi is very convenient in major tourist cities. You can take a taxi at a hotel or along the street.
A reminder, however: take a hotel logo with you to show the taxi driver, so that he or she can get you to the hotel. Taxi service is available in more than 400 Chinese cities.
d. Train
Trains in China offer hard seats, soft seats, hard sleepers and soft sleepers. Train rides offer spectacular views of the Chinese countryside. There are shuttle trains between major tourist cities.
Trains travel at three speeds: Local, fast and express. Ticket reservation service is available at travel services and hotels. Express trains link Beijing, the nation's capital, with capital cities of all the provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions, except for Tibet.
A new kind of air-conditioned coach equipped with soft seats that unfold like airline seats has been put into service on trains. These trains are designed at speed of 160 km/hour with a capacity of 68 passengers per coach.

Q: What should I do if I lose my passport before I leave China?
A: If you lose your passport, tell your guide immediately. Your guide will accompany you to the Public Security Bureau, where they will issue you a certificate. You then must apply for a new passport in person with this certificate at the nearest embassy of your country. When you get your new passport, you need to return to the Public Security Bureau to apply for a new visa, so that you can leave China.

Q: How can I get a Tibet Travel Permit?
A: Foreigners must be on an organized tour in order for a Tibet Travel Permit to be issued, which is usually done about ten days prior to arrival in Tibet. Foreigners need to provide their travel agencies with copies of valid passports and visas and also some additional information, so their travel agencies can apply for the permits.

Q: Is a Tibet Travel Permit necessary to enter Lhasa?
A: All non-Chinese passport holders and non-Chinese ID holders must have a Tibet Travel Permit. People who have Hong Kong passports and Macau passports do not need Tibet Travel Permits.
Send us a message

Contact Us-------------------------------------ddpcn.com
* Required information


Your Position:Home ->china tour-> China Travel Help Center

Director of Online Content Development: 4689777@gmail.com
Director of Online Sales and Chinese Product Procurement Service: shop@ddpcn.com